October 19, 2015
Pat Boland of precision tool manufacturer ANCA, Phillip Butler of Textor Technologies and Redarc Electronics’ Anthony Kittel will discuss their businesses during a panel discussion at the Advanced Manufacturing Summit. They will touch on business models, management systems, manufacturing methods and marketing and branding.
Other speakers will include Professor John Bell of Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and Dr Keith McLean, director of CSIRO’s Manufacturing Flagship.
Hosted by AusBiotech, the two-day summit is in its second year, and promises to spark discussions to drive change and embrace the opportunities for Australia’s current and future manufacturers and their supply chains.
Topics set to be covered include:
- Industrial biotechnology and additive bio-manufacturing
- Innovative business models for product development and manufacture
- Advanced additive manufacturing
- Collaboration opportunities for advanced manufacturing between Australia and the UK
- Robotics and flexible automation systems
- The outlook for Australian manufacturing exports.
The summit will take place from November 17 to 18 at the Menzies Hotel in Sydney. For more information, click here.